Physician Orders Portal
This web-based system will notify physicians electronically that they have orders that have been created for their patients that are being managed by Lifetime Care. The physician will then be able to:
- log on to a secure web site
- view the list of patients for whom orders have been generated
- review orders
- approve orders with an electronic signature
Not a Portal User?
Contact Lisa Gabel at (585) 214-1305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up.
Make A Referral
Making a referral to Lifetime Care is simple.
- Click here for the fax referral form
- Our Customer Care Center is available 24/7 by calling (585) 214-1000 or (800) 724-1410
Certification Order Billing
Are you aware that signing a patient’s home health orders is a billable service under Medicare?
Medicare Codes for Home Health Certification and Re-certification:
- Billing code for signing certification for home care treatment plans - GO180
- Billing code for signing re-certification – GO179
Lifetime Care can provide you with a customized monthly report of all certification and re-certification orders, signed by each physician in your practice, that are eligible for billing
For more information, contact Lisa Gabel at (585) 214-1305 or email email@example.com