News and Events
Rep. Joe Morelle (D-NY) Visits Lifetime Care Hospice
Rep. Joe Morelle (D-NY) visited Lifetime Care Hospice for a MyHospice Roundtable event on Tuesday, July 2.
Fall Rochester Hospice Volunteer Training
Lifetime Care upcoming Rochester Hospice Volunteer Trainings will be held on
- Tuesday, September 17th from 5 p.m-8:15 p.m
- Thursday, September 19th from 5 p.m -8:15 p.m
- Saturday, September 21st from 8:30 a.m -3:30 p.m
If you have any questions about registration or concerns, please call Rose Fletcher at 585.214.1444 or email her at Rose.email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Read the Spring/Summer issue of the Caring Times
Read stories including the following:
- SJ Kier and his parents find healing at A Caring Place
- Hospice Advocate Carol Aroesty shares how she found peace
- Hospice volunteers needed in rural counties
7th Annual Harvest Festival September 6
Join us on Friday September 6 as we come together to celebrate the 7th annual Harvest Festival to support Hospice and Bereavement Services.