Lifetime Care offers:
- Work/life balance with a variety of work schedules to choose from.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Superior level of attention to employees that makes us the home health care and hospice employer of choice in the Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes Regions.
- Strategy and Mission: Our work is purposeful and our direction is clear
- Supervisory Consideration: Supervisors are friendly, supportive and helpful.
What Do Employees Say about Lifetime Care?
Lifetime Care employees give our agency strong marks in the following:
- Overall Job Satisfaction
- Training and development
Here’s what some of our home health aides like about what they do:
“I enjoy being of service and helping people with their health care needs. I like the medical part of the job. I enjoy working as a team member for the company.”
“I like to help those who can’t help themselves. One day, someone might have to help me. That’s why I like what I do for a living.”
“I like being able to help people with various illnesses and ages to live independently and hopefully to help ease their burdens and pain.
“I like to see my clients happy with my help. I also like doing the right thing for them, whether it’s noticed or not.”
“In giving, you also receive. When you give, it comes back multiplied. I love people. I’m a people person. I have learned so many of life’s treasures from my clients.”
“Work is fun, heartwarming, fulfilling, useful, interesting, challenging, and it increases my gratitude level for what I have.”